Micro Bead Weft Human Hair Extensions(EZE Weft) Blonde Highlights #18/613
Micro Bead Human Hair Weft
>Description of Beaded Weft Hair<
- Hair Weight of beaded weft
- Hair Texture of beaded weft
Silky straight, would get a little wavy after washing or improper packaging.
- Hair Quality of beaded weft
- 100% real Remy human hair, natural, silky and soft.
- Can be curled, straightened, and restyled as your own hair. Please notice that the temperature should be under 160 degree.
- Can be dyed, but only from light color to darker one, Please take ONE piece for testing before dying all the Hair
>What is Micro Beads Weft<
Applied professionally with micro beads/rings on the weft. A long wefted track and the most popular cold fusion technique. No glue or adhesives, your stylist will simply thread your hair through the bead and clamp. Go in for a touch up after your hair grows out to slide the beads up. Making this a healthy method which is harmless to your hair.
>How to Apply Micro Beads Weft<
- Separate the hair as shown in the picture
- Use a needle or loop tool to pull a small section of your own hair out of the micro bead.
- Press the beads with locking pliers
- Repeat the previous steps until the desired result is achieved.
>Length Guide of Beaded Weft<
There may be differences in the position of the hair reaching different heights. If you need any help, please contact us:email@example.com
>Wash the Beaded Weft Hair<
- Detangle hair gently before washing. Comb your hair extensions with a spacious wired comb; And remember, do not comb or brush the hair extensions while hair is wet.;
- With warm water, gently wet the extensions. Put shampoo (Light Color Shampoo, No Purple Shampoo) with low or absolutely no sulfates on them.
- Apply conditioner to the warm water then soak the wig, and leave it around 5 minutes
- Do not Rub or Twist hair when you wash them. Crush straight hair in a downward motion starting with the ends, work your way up to the roots. Hair may tangle if general care directions are not followed properly.
- Soak and wash in fresh water, absorb the water with tower
- Let your wig dry, then keep the style with your hand and put the wig on the support
You don't need to wash every night or even overnight; once or twice a week should be fine.
>How to Care Beaded Weft Hair<
- Use the proper mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Do not sleep with the wig wear on.
- Do not wash the wig frequent, wash your wig about every three weeks or 2 weeks in the summer.
- Do not to blow dry the hair with a high setting since otherwise the knots may be damaged or split, just let it air-dry or in low temperature.
Sunny Hair shipping method is DHL, FedEx, TNT or USPS. We also will choose the appropriate way to express according to your region. The delivery time is 3-5 business days via FedEx, DHL, TNT. 10-15 business days via USPS.
>Sunny Hair Customer Feedback<
Yes, the hair can be dyed as it is human hair. But there is a general rule that hair can be dyed from lighter color to darker color. And we suggest you to ask the professional hair stylist to dye for you,
It depends on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care, normally it could last longer than 6 months.
It could be caused by dry hair. Please make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Comb the hair from time to time. You could go to your stylist for further suggestions.