Virgin Hair Tape in Human Hair Extensions 50g/pack Lightest Blonde #60
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Hair Weight
2.5g/piece, 20pcs/50gram per pack, 40-60pcs for full head attachment.
- Hair Color
Lightest Blonde. Color matching service is available.
- Hair Texture
Silky straight, would get a little wavy after washing or improper packaging.
- Hair Quality
- 100% virgin human hair, natural,silky and soft.
- With the suitable caring method, the hair could be used at least 6 months. Can be curled, straightened, and restyled as your own hair.
- Can be dyed, but only from light color to darker one, please take ONE piece for testing before dying all the hair.
- Here's a video: Sunny Hair Virgin Hair VS Other Brand Virgin Hair
- Difference Between Remy Hair And Virgin Hair, Click and See More>
- Premium hypoallergenic tape adhesive: strong, safe and non-damaging.
- The extension can be reused by exchanging the tape bangs.
- Easily and naturally blend with your hair.
- Get beauty and confidence in seconds and no one will find your secret.
- Its material has not been altered by dyes, perms, bleaches, which is chemically unprocessed human hair hair and collected from a single donor. There is almost no drying and knotting when you use it, and it is more washable and has a longer lifespan.
- Don't wash the hair with the conditioner before using the tape
- Never install at the crown or too close to the nape of the neck.
- Make two extensions strips are glued together with a part of your own hair in between them.
- Don't wash your hair after using the tape at least 48 hours.
- When you use the conditioner to care the hair, please don't touch the attachment tape.
- The hair can be straightened, curled, washed and restyled as you like. Please notice that the temperature should be under 160
- If the hair extensions look very frizzy and unnatural, you could try to put the hair extensions into conditioner at least 30 minutes, or you could try to use the essential oil to care the hair extensions.
- More hair extensions maintenance content, click enter HOW TO CARE