Sunny Hair Stick Keratin I Tip Virgin Hair Human Hair Extensions Lightest Blonde #60
What is Virgin I Tip Hair Extension?
Pre-bonded I tip hair extensions known as sticks tip, use of cold fusion can be applied professionally with micro rings and shrinks. No heat is required, easy to apply, easy to take off. 100% real hair, no knots, no hair loss, semi-permanent hair extensions that do not require heat or glue, and feel soft, covert, and silky after using. They are a new fashion extension.
- Hair Quantity
- 1g/strand, 25g/pack
- 100-150 gram for full head attachment
- Hair Color
- Hair Texture
- Hair Quality
- 100% real virgin I Tip human hair, natural, silky, and soft.
- Can be curled, straightened, and restyled as your own hair. The heating temperature should not exceed 160 degree
- Can be dyed, but only from a light color to a darker one, please take a small strand for testing before dying all the hair.
PS:Because of different batches, the color of the product may be a little different.
Please note on your order whether you want more yellow or more white color
>Why Choose Sunny Hair I Tip Hair Extensions<
- Durable: they can last up to 8-12 months before requiring maintenance.
- Healthy: the tips can be applied professionally with micro rings and shrinks. No heat is required, making this a healthy method which is harmless to your hair.
- Undetectable: The micro rings attachments being tiny, they are virtually undetectable.
>Sunny Hair Color Match<
>How to Apply Sunny Hair I Tip Extensions<
1. Loosen Your Hair Naturally Drooping.
2. Divide the Hair into Two Parts.
3. Insert a Template to Protect Your Hair, Twist the Hair as Tank.
4. Smoothly Moved for 3 Seconds.
5. Roll with Fingers, and Sticky Tightly.
6. Divide the Hair into Two Parts.
7. Try More Pieces off Tip Hair for a Full Head.
8. Well Down, Do Not Any Washing or Pull within 24 Hours.
>How to Remove Virgin I Tip Hair Extension<
- Dropped 3 drops remover on the glued part.
- Energize remove the glue break use flat politer.
- Separate I-tipped hair from your hair.
- Use comb or shampoo to clean the glue residue out.