Keratin Stick I Tip Human Hair Extensions Brown with Blonde Highlights #8/60
Stick I Tip Human Hair
- Hair Quantity
- 14" to 24", 1g/strand, 50g/pack
- 100-150 gram for full head attachment.
- Hair Texture
- Hair Quality
- 100% real remy human hair, natural, silky and soft.
- Can be curled, straightened, and restyled as your own hair. Please notice that the temperature should be under 160 degree.
- Can be dyed, but only from light color to darker one, please take a small strand for testing before dying all the hair.
- Durable: they can last up to 3 months before requiring maintenance.
- Healthy: the tips can be applied professionally with micro rings and shrinkies. No heat is required, making this a healthy method which is harmless to your hair.
- Undetectable: The micro rings attachments being tiny, they are virtually undetectable.
>Help you Apply<
> About Remove <
lt is essential to always visit a qualified hair extension technician for hair extensions removal. Using the correct tools and a technician who is familiar with the process will ensure the safety of your hair. Sunny do not recommend you remove your extensions yourself at home, pliers can cut your hair if not used correctly.
>Before and After<
There may be differences in the position of the hair reaching different heights.
If you need any help, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-bonded hair extensions, also known as keratin hair extensions, tip hair extensions or (hot or cold) fusion hair extensions. Compared with all hair extensions, it has the longest history and it¡¯s still the No.1 choice for many people.
Sunny Hair shipping method is DHL, Fedex, TNT or USPS. We also will choose the appropriate way to express according to your region. the delivery time is 3-5 business days via Fedex, DHL, TNT. 10-15 business days via USPS.
Yes, the hair can be dyed as it is human hair. But there is a general rule that hair can be dyed from lighter color to darker color.And we suggest you to ask the professional hair stylist to dye for you,
It depends on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care, normally it could last longer than 1 year.
It could be caused by dry hair. Please make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Comb the hair from time to time. You could go to your stylist for further suggestions.