Sunny Hair Tape in Hair Extensions Best Human Hair White Blonde #1000
Sunny Hair Tape in Extensions
>Sunny Hair Tape in Extensions' Description <
- Hair Weight
2.5g/piece, 20pcs/50gram per pack, 40-60pcs for full head attachment.
- Tape Size
0.8 cm x 4 cm
- Hair Texture
Silky straight, would get a little wavy after washing or improper packaging.
- Hair Quality
- 100% real human hair, natural, silky and soft.
- Can be curled, straightened, and restyled as your own hair.
- Can be dyed, but only from light color to darker one, please take ONE piece for testing before dying all the hair.
> Sunny Hair Length Guide <
There may be differences in the position of the hair, reaching different heights.
If you need to match length, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Sunny Hair Tape Extensions' Piece & Weight <
> Color Match <
> Sunny Hair Tape Extensions' Advantages <
1- Invisible: since the tape is super thin & transparent, it just looks like that the hair is growing from your own scalp.
2- Durable: once the extensions are well applied, they can last for 1-3 months.
3- Convenient: they are easy to apply, and easy to take off with professional remover.
4- Reusable: tape in hair extensions are reusable simply by replacing the tapes.
> Shipping & Delivery <
Sunny Hair shipping method is DHL, FedEx, TNT or USPS. We also will choose the appropriate way to express according to your region. The delivery time is 3-5 business days via FedEx, DHL, TNT. 15-25 business days via USPS.
> How to Apply Sunny Hair Tape in Extensions <
1. Section your hair at the place where you want to add the tape-ins.
2. Separate a small strand of your hair.
3. Grab one piece of tape-in extension and peel the cover off.
4. Place this piece of extension under your own hair about 1 cm from the hair root and press.
5. Grab another piece of tape-in extension and peel the cover off. Stick it onto the first piece, layered like a sandwich.
6. Apply a hair iron just enough to press the tapes together.
> How to Change Tape <
> Hair Care <
Showering with tape in hair extensions requires additional care. If you wanna long-lasting hair, it is important to walk through the maintenance steps. The hair can't be washed at least 48 hours after the hair has been attachment.
Brush the hair before getting into the shower
To brush the hair 2-3 times every day, Before getting the shower, brush the hair will keep the hair from tangling up.
Shampoo the hair correctly
Please use the shampoo specially formulated for the hair extensions. When shampooing the hair, start at the root and slowly rub the shampoo downward through the hair. Do not need to shampoo all the way to the tips.
1. Don't wash the hair with the conditioner before.
2. Wash and dry your hair completely before using the tape.
3. Never install at the crown or too close to the nape of the neck.
4. Make two extensions strips are glued together with a part of your own hair in between them.
5. Don't wash your hair after using the tap at least 18 hours.
6. When you use the conditioner to care the hair, please do not touch the attachment tape.
To see more about hair extension care:blog page.
> FAQ <
On average, it should take 3 packs (60 pieces in total) to create length for your client. You are matching the density of your client's existing hair, so if their hair is thicker, or they have shorter layers, you may need 4 packs (80 pieces in total); if their hair is fine, you may be able to complete a full head with 2 packs (40 pieces in total).
You Can. We recommend applying and leaving in conditioner prior to swimming. This nourishes the hair and allows it to absorb the moisture. This prevents the hair from absorbing harmful elements, such as chlorine and minerals. Hair tangles when dirt and sweat build up, so advise clients to wear their hair up or in a ponytail when exercising or relaxing in a sauna. They must be sure to wash their hair after working out, as well as brushing before and after exercising. Exposing extensions to sunscreen may cause discoloration.
Yes, you can use hot tools (curling irons, wands, flat irons and blow dryers). We recommend using a heat protectant on each section prior to applying heat. The temperature of your hot tool should be set no hotter than 160 degrees. Heat cannot be applied directly to the tab.
We recommend the hair be at least 80% dry and bound in a loose, low braid.