Hand Tied Weft Extensions 100% Virgin Human Hair Lightest Blonde #60
Sunny Hand Tied Weft Extension
- >Description of Hand Tied Weft Extensions<
- >Hand Tied Extensions Pros and Cons<
- >Hand-tied Weft VS Flat Silk Weft<
- >Hand Tied VS Machine Weft<
- >Sunny Hair Length Guide<
- >Sunny Hand Tied Weft Hair Color Match<
- >Ways to Apply Weft Hair<
- >How to Care Hand Tied Weft<
- >Shipping & Delivery<
- What are Hand Tied Extensions
The “hand tied” refers to the way that the hair extensions themselves are made. Hand tied wefts are produced by manually tying hair to the extension seam and knotting it in place by hand. This method allows creating a very strong, but much thinner weft. Therefore, this weft is great for those with thin hair.
- Sunny Hair Hand Tied Weft Extensions Quantity
14''-18'': 10 g/bundle,20''-22'': 15 g/bundle,10-20 bundles for full head.
Color matching service is available.
- Sunny Hair Hand Tied Weft Extensions Texture
Silky straight, would get a little wavy after washing or improper packaging.
- Sunny Hair Hand Tied Weft Extensions Quality
- 100% real hand-tied virgin human hair, natural, silky, and soft.
- Can be curled, straightened, and restyled as your own hair.
Can be dyed, but only from a light color to a darker one, please take ONE piece for testing before dying all the hair.
- Virgin hand tied weft hair due to good quality can last 6-12 months if taken care of well.
1. Adds natural fullness and length. The hand-tied wefts are so lightweight and slim that there is no bulkiness that can be visible.
2. The least damaging. Unlike many alternative extensions which use glue, chemicals and other adhesives, the hand-tied extension technique does not use any harmful chemicals or toxins.
3. Long-lasting. The wefts grow out with your natural hair, and they can last for up to 8 weeks before you need to have them removed and moved up.
4. Can style anyway. Some types of extensions limit your hairstyles, particularly up dos and high ponies because the bonds can be seen or difficult to move. Hand-tied extensions can be styled any way you like, and they move naturally with your own hair.
5. Suitable for most hair types. Previously, wefts were considered something that was only suitable for very thick hair because they were so heavy. Now, thanks to the lightweight hand sewn wefts, they are lightweight enough for most types of hair.
Note: Due to the nature of how hand tied hair is made, the weft CAN NOT be cut. Cutting the weft or removing the knots on the end of the weft will cause the hair to unravel.
There may be differences in the position of the hair, reaching different heights.
- Part your hair
- Create a tightly braided braid
- Measure the hair extensions
- Attach the ends using a need lead thread
- Sew clips on the weft
- Create a horizontal part
- Clip the weft to your own hair
- Create a horizontal part
- Place a micro ring on the needle
- Grasp your hair and hair extensions with hook
- Squeeze the micro ring firmly with the pliers
- Part your hair
- Apply glue on the upper edge of the weft
Along your natural hair closest to the scalp to press it until the glue is dried
- Take extra time for hair care. Hair extensions tangle easily, and extra hair means you'll take longer in the shower. Make sure to account for having more hair in the morning. Give yourself an extra 10 to 15 minutes to get ready every day.
- Brush your hair regularly. Extensions are prone to tangling. To keep your hair looking fresh and natural, brush your hair at least twice a day while your extensions are in place. Remember, hair care may take extra time when you're wearing extensions.
- Secure your hair overnight. As hair tangles easier, you should secure your hair overnight while wearing extensions. Pull your hair into a loose ponytail or braid it before bed. It can also help to sleep on silk pillows.
- More about how to care sunny hand tied weft
Sunny Hair shipping method is DHL, FedEx, CNE or USPS. We also will choose the appropriate way to express according to your region. The delivery time is 3-6 business days via FedEx, DHL. 15-20 business days via USPS, CNE.
Note: If you placed the wrong order and wish to receive a refund as soon as possible, please contact us directly. We will process it for you within 24 hours.