Weft Hair Extensions Balayage Sew in Human Hair #4/27/4
Weft Hair Extensions
>Weft Hair Extensions Details<
- Weft Hair Weight
Each bundle is 95-100g, Normally 2 bundles is enough for the Full Head (for the stand head size). If You Like Thicker or Need Longer Hair, It's Better to Wear one More Bundle.
- Weft Hair Texture
Silky straight, would get a little wavy after washing or improper packaging.
Weft Hair Length
14" 16" 18" 20" 22" 24"
- Weft Hair Quality
100% Real Remy human hair, Natural, Smooth, Soft, No Tangle and Shedding Free.
- Can be curled, straightened, and restyled as your own hair.
- Can be dyed, but only from light color to darker one, please take ONE piece for testing before dying all the hair.
>Why Choose Sunny Weft Hair Extensions<
Sunny Weft Hair Extensions have become one of the most popular types of hair extensions among the public due to their good quality, affordable prices, and variety of ways to wear them. You can choose to wear them in the way you like, such as sew in, micro link in or clip in. It is a cost-effective option.
> How to Apply Sew in Weft Extensions <
Sew weft directly into your hair, gather your hair in a ponytail that sits very close to your scalp.
Then, sew the seam of the hairpiece directly to it.
>Weft Hair Extensions Before and After<
>The Length of Sew in Weft Extensions<
- Regularly wash and condition your hair with gentle products.
- Moisturize the ends of your hair with a conditioner or hair oil to prevent dryness and breakage.
- Get regular trims to avoid split ends.
- Sleep with your hair tied up or in braids.
- Allow hair to air dry or use a microfiber towel to avoid breakage.
>The Type of Sew in Weft<
A: Treat this hair just as if it is your own hair.
Use a good quality shampoo and hair conditioner to care the hair. It's significant to keep the hair soft and shiny.
You could use gel or spray styling products to keep the hairstyle.
Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
A: It could be caused by dry hair. Please make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Comb the hair from time to time. You could go to your stylist for further suggestions.
A: It depends on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care, normally it could last longer than 6 months.
A: Different monitor has different displays. The same color number may have a little color difference.