Double Weft Clip in Hair Extensions Jet Black #1
Sunny Hair Clip in Hair Extensions
The Details of Clip Hair Extensions
14"-24" 100 grams/pack.7 pieces for each set.1 set can make a full head,2 sets are suggested if you want thicker.
- Hair Texture
- Hair Quality
- 100% Remy human hair, natural, silky and soft.
- Can be curled, straightened, and restyled as your own hair.
- Can be dyed, but only from light color to darker one, please take ONE piece for testing before dying all the hair.
Why Choose Clip in Hair Extensions
- Easy to install. Friendly to newbies, no need to book a professional stylist.
Comfortable To Wear. Using 100% Remy hair, clips with soft silicone sleeves, are seamless and comfortable.
- Safe And Natural. Uses clips to install, no adhesives, glues, chemical products, and heating tools.
- Perfect for holidays, events, and weddings. Make your hair a little more special for a special day.
Clip in Hair Extensions Before And After
Clip in Hair Extensions Length Guide
Clip Hair Extension Color Match
How to Care for Hair Extensions Clip-in
Clip Hair Extensions Customer Show
Are clip in hair good for your natural hair?
Natural clip-in hair extensions are a great way to get the instant length you want, to add highlights, and boost your volume without damaging your hair with chemicals or heating elements. They take only a few minutes to attach – and remove, so you can switch up your style with ease as often as you like.
Does clip in hair extensions fall out easily?
It is OK to wear clip in hair extensions every day?
Can I sleep in my clip in hair extensions?
If you want to, you can wear clip in hair extensions all day and all night, but you can take them out before you go to sleep. And if your extensions start pulling or feeling uncomfortable, we'd recommend you adjust them.
Can I shower with clip in hair extensions?Yes, you can shower with clip in hair extensions, but you'll need to cut down on how often you wash your hair. Treat yourself to a pretty shower cap and use it! Over washing will loosen your bonds and cause the quality of your hair quality to deteriorate more quickly.