Something u need to know about TAPE HAIR
The hair is hand sewed into a clean skin base and then attached to a durable double sided invisible adhesive tape. And thanks to these tapes, the extensions can be attached to your hair easily.
1- Invisible: since the tape is super thin & transparent, it just looks like that the hair is growing from your own scalp.
2- Durable: once the extensions are well applied, they can last for 1-3 months.
3- Convenient: they are easy to apply, and easy to take off with professional remover.
4- Reusable: tape in hair extensions are reusable simply by replacing the tapes.
How to Apply
1. Section your hair at the place where you want to add the tape-ins.
2. Separate a small strand of your hair.
3. Grab one piece of tape-in extension and peel the cover off.
4. Place this piece of extension under your own hair about 1 cm from hair root and press.
5. Grab another piece of tape-in extension and peel the cover off. Stick it onto the first piece, layered like a sandwich.
6. Apply a hair iron just enough to press the tapes together.
How to Care
1. DO wait 48 hours before washing or wetting your hair for the first time.
2. DO have a licensed salon professional remove and reinstall your extensions.
3. DON'T go to bed with your hair wet.
4. DON'T attempt to remove your extensions yourself.
5. DON'T use hot tools set higher than 180°C.
6. DON'T apply conditioner directly to the tabs.