Keratin U Tip Natural Black 100% Real Human Hair Extensions #1B
U Tip Human Hair Extension
- > How to Apply <
- >Before and After<>Length Guide<
- >Color Match<
- >Hair care<
- >Shipping & Delivery<
- Hair Quantity
- Hair Texture
- Hair Quality
- 100% real remy human hair, natural, silky and soft.
- Can be curled, straightened, and restyled as your own hair. Please notice that the temperature should be under 160 degree.
- Can be dyed, but only from light color to darker one, please take a small strand for testing before dying all the hair.
U tip/nail tip is a type of human hair extension that is shaped like a ?¡ãU?¡À and is applied to the hair by heating up, it is also called Hot Fusion hair extensions.
- Durable: Keratin extension is designed for long-term attachment (up to 3-6 months depending on usage and care).
- Undetectable: The u-tip attachments being super thin, they are virtually undetectable and also comfortable that you don't even fe
- Removable: A specific solvent allows you to remove the keratin extensions easily.
U Tip hair extensions are called Hot Fusion hair extensions, So there are a few points to pay attention to during the installation process
- Operate on clean hair without conditioner (conditioner may affect heat melting)
- Do not wash your hair within 24h after installation.
- Be careful not to brush the root when taking care.
There may be differences in the position of the hair reaching different heights.
Conditioning your hair is one of the most important steps towards good hair care. What it also helps with is smoothing the hair. Apply a conditioner at the tips and move upwards towards the roots. Avoid your scalp and the connection of your hair extensions.Our blog
Yes, the hair can be dyed as it is human hair. But there is a general rule that hair can be dyed from lighter color to darker color.And we suggest you to ask the professional hair stylist to dye for you,
It depends on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care, normally it could last longer than 1 year.
It could be caused by dry hair. Please make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Comb the hair from time to time. You could go to your stylist for further suggestions.