Keratin Stick I Tip Lightest Blonde Human Hair Extensions #60
Stick I Tip Human Hair
- >Help you Apply<
- > About Remove <
- >Color Match<
- >About Prebonded Hair<
- Hair Quantity
- 14" to 24", 1g/strand, 50g/pack
- 100-150 gram for full head attachment.
- Hair Texture
- Hair Quality
- 100% real remy human hair, natural, silky and soft.
- Can be curled, straightened, and restyled as your own hair. Please notice that the temperature should be under 160 degree.
- Can be dyed, but only from light color to darker one, please take a small strand for testing before dying all the hair.
- Durable: they can last up to 3 months before requiring maintenance.
- Healthy: the tips can be applied professionally with micro rings and shrinkies. No heat is required, making this a healthy method which is harmless to your hair.
- Undetectable: The micro rings attachments being tiny, they are virtually undetectable.
lt is essential to always visit a qualified hair extension technician for hair extensions removal. Using the correct tools and a technician who is familiar with the process will ensure the safety of your hair. Sunny do not recommend you remove your extensions yourself at home, pliers can cut your hair if not used correctly.
? How long do i tip hair extensions last?
Three to six months
I-tip Extensions last for three to six months by proper care, which is a good benchmark for most good quality beaded extensions. As you wear the extensions for a few weeks, your hair will grow as it normally does.
? Are i tip hair extensions damaging?
If you take care of the extensions, there won't be any damage to the natural hair and the weaves. Since you don't need to use heating tools while installing the extensions, there is no risk of damaging the hair strands.
? Why do my i tip extensions keep falling out?
When I-Tip hair extensions are unsuccessful, it's usually because of slippage. Slippage is when the hair extension strand falls out of the bead. Sometimes this happens while brushing or styling, sometimes it happens all on its own. Some slippage is completely normal.