Sunny Hair Tape in Hair Extensions Balayage Brown to Bleach Color #T6/60P6
Sunny Hair Tape in Extensions
- >Sunny Hair Tape in Extensions' Description <
- > Why Choose Sunny Hair Tape in Extensions <
- > Sunny Hair Length Guide <
- > Sunny Hair Tape Extensions' Piece & Weight <
- > Color Match <
- > How to Remove Tape in Hair Extensions <
- > How to Wash Hair with Tape in Extensions <
- > FAQ <
- Hair Weight
2.5g/piece, 20pcs/50gram per pack, 40-60pcs for full head attachment.
- Tape Size
0.8 cm x 4 cm
- Hair Texture
Silky straight, would get a little wavy after washing or improper packaging.
- Hair Quality
- 100% real human hair, natural, silky and soft.
- Can be curled, straightened, and restyled as your own hair.
- Can be dyed, but only from light color to darker one, please take ONE piece for testing before dying all the hair.
1- Invisible: Since the tape is super thin & transparent, it just looks like that the hair is growing from your own scalp. It's completely invisible and looks very natural. The most important thing is to use healthy materials that won't damage your hair, It is comfortable and natural to wear.
2- Durable: Sunny hair in tape extensions are real human hair extensions, thick from top to end, Our hair extensions have salon quality, they are invisible, strong and light. Once the extensions are well applied, they can last for 1-3 months.
3- Convenient: they are easy to apply, and easy to take off with professional remover. It is suitable for daily wear, work, and dating. Quickly increase or lengthen hair, no one will guess you’re wearing extensions.
4- Reusable: tape in hair extensions are reusable simply by replacing the tapes.
There may be differences in the position of the hair, reaching different heights.
If you need to match length, please contact us: email@example.com
1. Section your hair at the place where you want to add the tape-ins.
2. Separate a small strand of your hair.
3. Grab one piece of tape-in extension and peel the cover off.
4. Place this piece of extension under your own hair about 1 cm from the hair root and press.
5. Grab another piece of tape-in extension and peel the cover off. Stick it onto the first piece, layered like a sandwich.
6. Apply a hair iron just enough to press the tapes together.
Showering with tape in hair extensions requires additional care. If you wanna long-lasting hair, it is important to walk through the maintenance steps. The hair can't be washed at least 48 hours after the hair has been attachment.
Brush the hair before getting into the shower
To brush the hair 2-3 times every day, Before getting the shower, brush the hair will keep the hair from tangling up.
Shampoo the hair correctly
Please use the shampoo specially formulated for the hair extensions. When shampooing the hair, start at the root and slowly rub the shampoo downward through the hair. Do not need to shampoo all the way to the tips.
To see more about tape hair extension care
On average, it should take 3 packs (60 pieces in total) to create length for your client. You are matching the density of your client's existing hair, so if their hair is thicker, or they have shorter layers, you may need 4 packs (80 pieces in total); if their hair is fine, you may be able to complete a full head with 2 packs (40 pieces in total).
You Can. We recommend applying and leaving in conditioner prior to swimming. This nourishes the hair and allows it to absorb the moisture. This prevents the hair from absorbing harmful elements, such as chlorine and minerals. Hair tangles when dirt and sweat build up, so advise clients to wear their hair up or in a ponytail when exercising or relaxing in a sauna. They must be sure to wash their hair after working out, as well as brushing before and after exercising. Exposing extensions to sunscreen may cause discoloration.
Yes, you can use hot tools (curling irons, wands, flat irons and blow dryers). We recommend using a heat protectant on each section prior to applying heat. The temperature of your hot tool should be set no hotter than 160 degrees. Heat cannot be applied directly to the tab.
We recommend the hair be at least 80% dry and bound in a loose, low braid.
Sunny hair tape used in our hair extensions is a medical adhesive and is hypo-allergic-made in the USA. Our tape in hair extensions use high-quality and strong adhesive invisible double-sided tape, which can be reused. It's completely invisible and looks very natural. The most important thing is to use healthy materials that won't damage your hair, It is comfortable and natural to wear.