Ve-Virgin Hair Tape in Human Hair Extensions 25g/pack #2
Ve-Virgin Tape in Hair
Why Choose Sunny Premium Hair?
- Premium hypoallergenic tape adhesive: strong, safe and non-damaging.
- Collected and screened from only one healthy woman, with consistent and stable hair quality.
- Ve-Virgin Injection offer a lightweight and invisible look, which makes the hair look like growing from the scalp.
- Sewing and production by Qualified and Skilled hand workers.
- Selected using sophisticated extraction process and rigorous screening process to ensure that the hair is of the highest quality.
- Difference Between Remy Hair And Virgin Hair
Ve- Virgin Tape Hair Description:Hair Color: Darkest Brown. Color matching service is available.
Hair Texture: Natural straight, and have a natural wave when wet.
Tape Size: 0.8cm x 4cm
Piece Weight: 2.5g/piece, 10pcs/25gram per pack, 40-60pcs for full head attachment.
- Natural, smooth, soft, no tangle and shedding free.
- Can be curled, straightened, washed, cut and restyled as your own hair.
- Can be dyed, but only from light color to darker one, please take ONE piece for testing before dying all the hair.
PS: Because of different batches, the color of the product may be little different.
How to choose the right hair length of Sunny Hair?
How to Apply Sunny Ve-Virgin Tape Hair?
Separate your hair with a comb and place one tape under the selected hair.
You can wear it like sandwiched in between two pieces. For thinner hair types, you may apply just one piece with single-sided tape.
Use hair straighter to heat for a short time can help fix better.
How to Change Tape for Sunny Ve-Virgin Tape Hair?
- The first thing you need to do is expose the tape. You can start at the side of your head, Shift all of the hair that is covering the tape to the other side of your head.
- Simply use the tape remover generously over the tape, these products are oil-based products that work by dissolving the glue that holds the tape to your hair, which can help to release your natural hair from the tape without your natural hair being damaged.
- Gently pull on the part of the hair extension that is the closest to the tape. Please wiggle it lightly, remember you still need it to use, not to tug on it too much as you could damage your hair and the extension.
- Please peel the tape away gently when it can be easily lifted off. Do not worry, the tape will stay attached to the tape in hair extensions but not to your natural hair, If you still have trouble getting the tape to release your hair, maybe you need to try a different hair extension remover product or visit a professional hairstylist for help.
How to Care Ve-Virgin Tape in Hair?
Don't wash the hair with the conditioner before using the tape in haior extensions.
Never install at the crown or too close to the nape of the neck.
Don't wash your hair after using the tape for at least 48 hours.
Detangle hair gently before washing. Comb your hair extensions with a spacious wired comb; Do not comb or brush the hair extensions while hair is wet;
When you use the conditioner to care for the hair, please don't touch the attachment tape.
Do not Rub or Twist hair when you wash them. Crush straight hair in a downward motion starting with the ends, work your way up to the roots. Hair may tangle if general care directions are not followed properly.
If the hair extensions look very frizzy and unnatural, you could try to put the hair extensions into conditioner at least 30 minutes, or you could try to use the essential oil to care the hair extensions.
You won't need to wash them every night or even every second night; just once a week or once a fortnight should be fine.
- How to Untangle Knotted Hair Without Damage
- How to Sleep With Hair Extensions