Virgin Hair Tape in Human Hair Extensions Balayage Blonde #8/60
- What is Virgin Tape in Extension
- >Why Choose Sunny Hair Virgin Tape<
- >Description-Virgin Tape in Extensions<
- >Remy Hair VS Virgin Hair<
- >Length Guide<
- >How to Apply Virgin Tape Extensions<
- >How to Replace Tape<
- >How Much Hair Do You Choose<
- > FAQ <
Sunny Hair virgin tape in hair extensions are made with 100% pure virgin human hair with full cuticle in same direction. Designed to be quick to install, easy to remove, and re-apply with discreet & lightweight tape adhesive tabs, they are the most efficient & seamless method of semi-permanent hair extensions.
- Premium hypoallergenic tape adhesive: strong, safe, and non-damaging.
- The extension can be reused by exchanging the tape bangs.
- Easily and naturally blend with your hair.
- Get beauty and confidence in seconds and no one will find your secret.
- Its material has not been altered by dyes, perms, bleaches, which is chemically unprocessed human hair and collected from a single donor. There is almost no drying and knotting when you use it, and it is more washable and has a longer lifespan.
- Hair Weight
2.5g/piece, 10pcs/25gram per pack, 40-60pcs for full head attachment.
- Hair Texture
Silky straight, would get a little wavy after washing or improper packaging.
- Hair Quality
- 100% virgin human hair, natural, silky, and soft.
- With the suitable caring method, the hair could be used at least 6 months. Can be curled, straightened, and restyled as your own hair.
- Can be dyed, but only from a light color to a darker one, please take ONE piece for testing before dying all the hair.
If you need match length or color, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1: Select a section of hair above ear
Step 2: Place one tape under the selected hair
Step 3: Place another tape above the selected hair
Step 4: Apply pressure with fingers for 5-10s to secure hold
Hair must be applied to be washed, unconditioned hair.
Use hair straighter to heat for a short time can help fix better.
- Use a few drops of remover between the two strands applied.
- Wait about one minute and put the upper piece down first.
- Spray remover again If needed.
- Put another piece down, rub it with your fingers to remove the glue residue.
- Peel off the white backing.
- Match the tape in hair from corner to comer.
- Press firmly so tape adheres to tape hair.
- Peel the hair with the tape and apply.
- Dry well the lock before place the new tape tabs.
- Keep the replacement adhesives are of the same size as the tape extension lock.
- Don't wash the hair with the conditioner before using the tape.
- Never install at the crown or too close to the nape of the neck.
- Make two extensions strips are glued together with a part of your own hair in between them.
- Don't wash your hair after using the tape at least 48 hours.
- When you use the conditioner to care the hair, please don't touch the attachment tape.
- The hair can be straightened, curled, washed and restyled as you like. Please notice that the temperature should be under 160.
- If the hair extensions look very frizzy and unnatural, you could try to put the hair extensions into conditioner at least 30 minutes, or you could try to use the essential oil to care the hair extensions.
To see more about tape hair extension care
You Can. We recommend applying and leaving in conditioner prior to swimming. This nourishes the hair and allows it to absorb the moisture. This prevents the hair from absorbing harmful elements, such as chlorine and minerals. Hair tangles when dirt and sweat build up, so advise clients to wear their hair up or in a ponytail when exercising or relaxing in a sauna. They must be sure to wash their hair after working out, as well as brushing before and after exercising. Exposing extensions to sunscreen may cause discoloration.
Yes, you can use hot tools (curling irons, wands, flat irons and blow dryers). We recommend using a heat protectant on each section prior to applying heat. The temperature of your hot tool should be set no hotter than 160 degrees. Heat cannot be applied directly to the tab.
We recommend the hair be at least 80% dry and bound in a loose, low braid.
Sunny hair tape used in our hair extensions is a medical adhesive and is hypo-allergic-made in the USA. Our tape in hair extensions use high-quality and strong adhesive invisible double-sided tape, which can be reused. It's completely invisible and looks very natural. The most important thing is to use healthy materials that won't damage your hair, It is comfortable and natural to wear.